The Many Benefits Of Meditation
The Benefits Of Meditation Extend FAR Beyond
Stress Reduction and Relaxation
The benefits of meditation, although widely believed to be utilized and limited to a form of relaxation, has far reaching effects that extend well beyond relaxation and literally impact the physical, financial, relational, emotional and spiritual aspects of life as well.
In fact, based on more than 600 scientific studies performed around the world who's findings are documented in 100 leading scientific journals concerning the IMMENSE BENEFITS of Meditation, it has been discovered that meditation not only impacts the physiological and psychological aspects of an individuals life but stretches FAR beyond the individual, impacting the sociological, ecological and spiritual betterment of the entire world!!
The countless personal benefits of meditation coupled with the numerous far reaching benefits that meditation can and does provide on a much broader scale, is quickly becoming a widespread phenomenon around the world.
We live in an exciting time of awakening and as more discover
The art and practice of meditation has existed for thousands of years, yet most traditional forms of meditation require an uncommon level of self discipline and can often take years to master.
This is more than likely the reason that many shy away from engaging in a regular practice of meditation.
Although traditional forms of meditation can take many years before significant results are achieved, The Higher Balance Core I Awakening Dimensional Consciousness Guided Meditation System provides profound results in days NOT years and in as little as 20 minutes per day.
effective forms that can be mastered in
Physical and Emotional Benefits Of Meditation
Meditation provides numerous benefits in both the physical and emotional areas of life.
Just a few of these benefits are...
- Dramatically decreases levels of stress and anxiety which modern science has proven is responsible for as much as 95% of ALL illness and disease
- It lowers oxygen consumption.
- It decreases respiratory rate.
- It increases blood flow and slows the heart rate.
- Increases exercise tolerance in heart patients.
- Leads to a deeper level of relaxation.
- Good for people with high blood pressure as it brings the B.P. to normal.
- Reduces anxiety attacks by lowering the levels of blood lactate.
- Decreases muscle tension (any pain due to tension) and headaches.
- Builds self-confidence.
- It increases serotonin production which influences mood and behaviour. Low levels of serotonin are associated with depression, obesity, insomnia and headaches.
- Helps in chronic diseases like allergies, arthritis etc.
- Reduces Pre-menstrual Syndrome.
- Helps in post-operative healing.
- Enhances the immune system. Research has revealed that meditation increases activity of 'natural-killer cells', which kill bacteria and cancer cells.
- Dramatically reduces activity of viruses and emotional distress.
Physiological benefits of meditation...
It lowers oxygen consumption
It decreases respiratory rate
It increases blood flow and slows the heart rate
Increases exercise tolerance
Leads to a deeper level of physical relaxation
Good for people with high blood pressure
Reduces anxiety attacks by lowering the levels of blood lactate
Decreases muscle tension
Helps in chronic diseases like allergies, arthritis etc
Reduces Pre-menstrual Syndrome symptoms
Helps in post-operative healing
Enhances the immune system
Reduces activity of viruses and emotional distress
Enhances energy, strength and vigor
Reduction of free radicals, less tissue damage
Higher skin resistance
Drop in cholesterol levels, lowers risk of cardiovascular disease
Improved flow of air to the lungs resulting in easier breathing
Decreases the aging process
Higher levels of DHEAS (Dehydroepiandrosterone)
prevented, slowed or controlled pain of chronic diseases
Cure headaches & migraines
Enhanced Brain Functioning
Significant relief from asthma
Improved physical performance
Produce lasting beneficial changes in brain electrical activity
Psychological benefits of meditation...
Increases serotonin level, influences mood and behaviour.
Resolves phobias & fears
Helps control own thoughts
Helps with focus & concentration
Increased brain wave coherence.
Enhances learning ability and memory.
Increased feelings of vitality and rejuvenation.
Increased emotional stability.
Mind ages at slower rate
Increased ability to solve complex problems
Balance brain hemispheres
decrease in potential mental illness
Enhances emotional stability
Spiritual benefits of meditation...
Enhances intuitive ability
Provides peace of mind, happiness
Helps you discover your purpose
Harmonizes body, mind spirit
Experience an inner sense of “Assurance or Knowingness”
Experience a sense of “Oneness”
Increases the synchronicity in your life